Fw: [indiantreepix:7920] Re: A bunch of pink flowers

vinod kumar gupta

Jan 24, 2009, 7:20:06 AM1/24/09
to Swapna Prabhu, kiran srivastava, indian...@googlegroups.com
With the attachment.(sorry for last mail going without attachment)

Vinod

Jan 14, 2018, 8:37:51 AM1/14/18
to efloraofindia

On Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 5:50:06 PM UTC+5:30, vinod kumar gupta wrote:
With the attachment.(sorry for last mail going without attachment)

Vinod

Another shot of what I believe the same tree

Taken near roing(mishmi hills) on 30.10.8

Vinod

oxyspora paniculata_nr roing_1330_301008.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 14, 2018, 8:44:33 AM1/14/18
to efloraofindia, Vinod Kumar Gupta
I think I will go for Oxyspora vagans as per references herein, in particular Hypanthium narrowly urceolate as per Flora of China for this species in comparison of Hypanthium narrowly funnelform for Oxyspora paniculata (D. Don) DC. as per Flora of China

--
Dr. Swapna Prabhu
Systematic Botanist/ Taxonomist
Bombay Natural History Society
Hornbil House, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg
Dr. Salim Ali Chawk
Mumbai - 400 001.
India.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

oxyspora paniculata_nr roing_1330_301008.jpg