ID-DKB149

4 views
Skip to first unread message

Devendra Bhardwaj

unread,
Aug 6, 2009, 11:43:09 PM8/6/09
to indiantreepix

Hello,

     Plant from nemi nagar ext, Jaipur

It look like Cassia  for ID(ID-DKB149)

Photo Taken on-3.6.2009.

Regard

Devendra



Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
ID(ID-DKB149).JPG

J.M. Garg

unread,
Aug 20, 2009, 10:07:20 AM8/20/09
to indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.



Yahoo! Local

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (
jmg...@gmail.com)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds, Butterflies, Flora etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise): http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- Indiantreepix:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en

ID(ID-DKB149).JPG

Satish Phadke

unread,
Aug 20, 2009, 11:05:44 AM8/20/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indiantreepix
From the available information it is some Cassia probably the common Cassia siamea
Dr Phadke

2009/8/7 Devendra Bhardwaj <devendra...@yahoo.com>



--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

Devendra Bhardwaj

unread,
Aug 20, 2009, 9:53:18 PM8/20/09
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix
Sir It is a Annual or may be bi-annual plant.
Regd
Devendra

--- On Thu, 20/8/09, Satish Phadke <phadke...@gmail.com> wrote:

Pardeshi S.

unread,
Aug 21, 2009, 2:54:38 AM8/21/09
to indiantreepix
Hello all
I think it is Cassia obtusa Roxb.
i have gone through the literature available with me
the possibility of this being C. obtusa
are as follow:
1. leaf rachis without glands
2. leaflets 3-6-7 pairs.
3. Stipules obliquely lanceolate, very acute
4. Flowers in axillary Racemes

the points are very important ans so i can comfortably say it can be
C. obtusa

please validate my I.D.

regards
Satish Pardeshi


Devendra Bhardwaj wrote:
> Sir It is a Annual or may be bi-annual plant.
> Regd
> Devendra
>
> --- On Thu, 20/8/09, Satish Phadke <phadke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> From: Satish Phadke <phadke...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [indiantreepix:15394] ID-DKB149
> To: "Devendra Bhardwaj" <devendra...@yahoo.com>
> Cc: "indiantreepix" <indian...@googlegroups.com>
> Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 8:35 PM
>
>
> From the available information it is some Cassia probably the common Cassia siamea
> Dr Phadke
>
>
> 2009/8/7 Devendra Bhardwaj <devendra...@yahoo.com>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hello,
>      Plant from nemi nagar ext, Jaipur
> It look like Cassia  for ID(ID-DKB149)
> Photo Taken on-3.6.2009.
> Regard
> Devendra
>
>
>
> Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
>
>
>
> --
>
> http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com
>
>
>
> Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

Satish Phadke

unread,
Aug 21, 2009, 9:27:38 AM8/21/09
to Pardeshi S., indiantreepix
From one picture Satish ji has discovered four morphological features helpful for ID that's great ! Keen observation....
Dr Phadke

2009/8/21 Pardeshi S. <satishp...@gmail.com>



--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

Devendra Bhardwaj

unread,
Aug 21, 2009, 11:44:15 AM8/21/09
to indiantreepix, Pardeshi S.
Thanks sir For Id.
Regd
Devendra

--- On Fri, 21/8/09, Pardeshi S. <satishp...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Pardeshi S. <satishp...@gmail.com>
Subject: [indiantreepix:16393] Re: ID-DKB149
To: "indiantreepix" <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, 21 August, 2009, 12:24 PM


Hello all
I think it is Cassia obtusa Roxb.
i have gone through the literature available with me
the possibility of this being C. obtusa
are as follow:
1. leaf rachis without glands
2. leaflets 3-6-7 pairs.
3. Stipules obliquely lanceolate, very acute
4. Flowers in axillary Racemes

the points are very important ans so i can comfortably say it can be
C. obtusa

please validate my I..D.


regards
Satish Pardeshi


Devendra Bhardwaj wrote:
> Sir It is a Annual or may be bi-annual plant.
> Regd
> Devendra
>
> --- On Thu, 20/8/09, Satish Phadke <phadke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> From: Satish Phadke <phadke...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [indiantreepix:15394] ID-DKB149
> To: "Devendra Bhardwaj" <devendra...@yahoo.com>
> Cc: "indiantreepix" <indian...@googlegroups.com>
> Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 8:35 PM
>
>
> From the available information it is some Cassia probably the common Cassia siamea
> Dr Phadke
>
>
> 2009/8/7 Devendra Bhardwaj <devendra...@yahoo.com>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hello,
>      Plant from nemi nagar ext, Jaipur
> It look like Cassia  for ID(ID-DKB149)
> Photo Taken on-3..6.2009.

> Regard
> Devendra
>
>
>
> Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
>
>
>
> --
>
> http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com
>
>
>
>       Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages