Staurogyne zeylanica images of Dinesh ji in Flickr and Wikimedia Commons

J.M. Garg

Sep 10, 2021, 6:39:42 AM9/10/21
to efloraofindia, DineshValke
Hi, Dinesh ji,
Your images of Staurogyne zeylanica in Flickr and Wikimedia Commons are of Staurogyne spathulata (BI.) Koord. (syn: S. glauca) as per images and details herein and as per keys in Flora of Peninsular India
Look different from specimens of Staurogyne zeylanica in GBIF
Pl. correct.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Sep 10, 2021, 7:56:29 AM9/10/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you very very much Garg ji, for correcting this ID.
I have revised my notes at flickr. However at Wikimedia I am not conversant with making changes.

It is Staurogyne spatulata (Blume) Koord. at POWO and GBIF ... I also find it written as spathulata at a few places but am not sure which is to be treated as correct.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

May 10, 2022, 8:02:05 AM5/10/22
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Hi, Dinesh ji,
Your Wikimedia Commons images at Wikimedia Commons, are still to be corrected.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

May 10, 2022, 8:40:03 AM5/10/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg ji,
I have given up correcting images at Wikimedia Commons; it's too tedious for me. I tried once or twice for some other images.
Would you be able to revise it?
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

May 14, 2022, 4:46:45 AM5/14/22
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Hi, Dinesh ji,
I have revised it now. Pl. check.
I think it is not difficult once you get used to it.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

May 14, 2022, 6:46:42 AM5/14/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you very very much, Garg ji.
Could be easy, but I get a bit uneasy while going through the process.
If I come to know of any more such discrepancies, I will check with you.
Regards.
Dinesh