Beware of phishing messages/ sites

J.M. Garg

Oct 24, 2022, 3:50:36 AM10/24/22
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
Beware of phishing messages/ sites as they may be trying to steal your money.
Somehow they are able to direct some efloraofindia links to their phishing sites, where they will try to get your personal information with the intention of stealing your money online.
If any efloraofindia links lead you to some other site/ message, pl. do not get lured and provide any inf. to them.
I once gave my debit card details along with PIN, but soon realised within minutes and blocked my card.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 24, 2022, 3:54:24 AM10/24/22
to efloraofindia

Oct 24, 2022, 3:55:14 AM10/24/22
to efloraofindia
This is more prominent while surfing through mobile.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 24, 2022, 8:40:10 AM10/24/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Oct 24, 2022, 11:09:08 AM10/24/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks Garg ji for alerting.

J.M. Garg

Nov 15, 2022, 5:52:36 AM11/15/22
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for more awareness.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

taffa...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2022, 6:03:20 AM11/15/22
to eFloraofIndia
Almost every time I click a link on this page it redirects me to some commercial site.The problem does not occur if I copy paste the link instead of clicking on it.Seems something is lurking in the server.
Regards
taffazull

J.M. Garg

Nov 15, 2022, 6:19:12 AM11/15/22
to efloraofindia, taffa...@gmail.com
Thanks, Taffazull ji,
Yes this problem is there, but not an issue with the the site or server. I face problem in only a few links.
Phising sites are targetting our mails as these are part of Google group, which are publicly accessible to all.
If we have good antivirus, it does not allow us to visit such phising links.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

taffa...@gmail.com