Climber for ID : Nasik : 26SEP21 : AK - 045

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 25, 2021, 11:30:36 PM9/25/21
to efloraofindia
Climber seen in Nasik yesterday with orange berries.
Bad pictures due to low light and taken from a distance.
Is this some Smilax Species?
Aarti
P1430349.JPG
P1430355.JPG
P1430351.JPG
P1430352.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 25, 2021, 11:33:37 PM9/25/21
to efloraindia, Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg
Must be Celastrus paniculatus Willd. but images are not so clear !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 25, 2021, 11:43:55 PM9/25/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Thanks Saroj Ji.
The light was very low.
I will take better pictures when I revisit the place.
Regards,
Aarti

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 25, 2021, 11:45:12 PM9/25/21
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
OK Aarti Ji !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 26, 2021, 3:53:21 AM9/26/21
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg
Yes it's Celastrus paniculatus,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by Mailtrack
09/26/21, 01:22:22 PM

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 26, 2021, 9:18:11 AM9/26/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Paradesi Ji,
Thanks for validating.
Hope to take better pictures in proper light.
Regards,
Aarti

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 26, 2021, 9:56:17 AM9/26/21
to Aarti S. Khale, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you Paradesi Ji !

Saroj Kasaju