Kannada coined name for Neuracanthus trinervius ... synonym of Neuracanthus tetragonostachyus subsp trinervius

Dinesh Valke

Nov 21, 2023, 2:27:22 AM11/21/23
to efloraofindia, Mahadeswara Swamy
Dear Mahadeswara ji,

Please help me with coining a Kannada name for Neuracanthus trinervius Wight ... synonym of Neuracanthus tetragonostachyus subsp. trinervius (Wight) Bidgood & Brummitt
I propose ನೀಲಿ ಹೂವು ಕಡ್ಡಿ nili huuvu kaddi with intent to mean blue flower stick.
Please help if you have a good name for this plant.

Regards.
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

Nov 21, 2023, 8:17:47 AM11/21/23
to M Swamy, efloraofindia
Thank you very much, Mahadeswara ji, for helping me with this name !!
Regards.
Dinesh

On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 5:37 PM M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Dinesh ji,
Thank you very much.   I fully agree with your proposed name..
With Regards,