Erigeron bellidioides (Buch.-Ham. ex D. Don) Benth. ex C. B. Cl. (accepted name) ??

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2017, 12:04:13 PM5/1/17

Date: 21 April 2017

May 1, 2017, 10:07:03 PM5/1/17

May 11, 2017, 8:03:15 AM5/11/17
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_0730.JPG
DSC_0732.JPG
DSC_0733.JPG
DSC_0736.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 21, 2022, 12:25:14 AM1/21/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, GurcharanSingh
I think this should be Erigeron karvinskianus DC. as per POWO and keys from Flora of Bhutan as can be seen at Erigeron.
Looks different from Erigeron bellidioides as per POWO.
Also see discussions at Asteraceae Fortnight Part 1-Radiate Heads: Erigeron bellidioides from Chakrata, Nainital and Naukuchiatal-GS61

Jan 21, 2022, 2:11:00 AM1/21/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju