Acacia shrub SN13421

Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

Apr 13, 2021, 10:27:47 AM4/13/21
to efloraofindia
 Wild acacia from Ballarpur area of Maharashtra .
Thanks &regards
Dr. Santhan P

20210322_133328 - Copy.jpg
acacia fr1.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 18, 2021, 12:46:30 PM4/18/21
to efloraofindia, Santhan P
I could not find a match as per comparative images at Acacia

With regards,
J.M.Garg
20210322_133328 - Copy.jpg
acacia fr1.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 18, 2021, 9:31:09 PM4/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Apr 22, 2021, 6:50:31 AM4/22/21
to efloraofindia, Santhan P

Prosopis ?

But could not find a match.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 27, 2021, 4:13:20 AM4/27/21
to efloraofindia, Santhan P

Some earlier relevant feedback:

I could not find a match as per comparative images at Acacia- from me

Prosopis ?

But could not find a match. - from me

J.M. Garg

Apr 27, 2021, 4:53:22 AM4/27/21
to Hukam Singh Gehlot, efloraofindia, Santhan P
Thanks, Gehlot ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Tue, 27 Apr, 2021, 2:19 pm Hukam Singh Gehlot, <hsge...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any pic or information about inflorescense , color of flower etc. Can check with two species of Prosipis (P. alba and P. palida) in addition to P. Juliflora. But definitely it's not P. cineraria. India has 14 native species of Acacia now have new name Vachellia for Indian or African origin.

J.M. Garg

May 2, 2021, 4:04:49 AM5/2/21
to Hukam Singh Gehlot, efloraofindia, Santhan P
Thanks, Gehlot ji.
Both species mentioned are not reported from India as per POWO 1 and POWO 2 and also look different.
Leaves look different from images at Prosopis juliflora
One more species i.e. Prosopis farcta is reported in FoPI, but looks different as per Feedipedia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Santhan P