Passiflora

M Swamy

Dec 14, 2010, 12:56:56 AM12/14/10
to efloraofindia
Dear all ,
The photographs taken at Sanfrancisco Botanical Garden, California.  Photos taken on 10.10.2009.  Passiflora sps.!
Dr. Mahadeswara Swamy.
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0198.JPG

mani nair

Dec 14, 2010, 1:05:28 AM12/14/10
to M Swamy, efloraofindia
Nice flower.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Mani.

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 14, 2010, 1:43:25 AM12/14/10
to mani nair, M Swamy, efloraofindia
I hope Passiflora caerulea

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 14, 2010, 4:51:01 AM12/14/10
to M Swamy, efloraofindia
This should most likely be Passiflora caerulea or some hybrid of caerulea.
Pankaj

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 11:26 AM, M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

mani nair

Dec 14, 2010, 4:52:04 AM12/14/10
to Pankaj Kumar, M Swamy, efloraofindia
Is this the same which we call Krishna Kamal in Hindi and Marathi?

Regards,

Mani.

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 14, 2010, 4:55:16 AM12/14/10
to mani nair, M Swamy, efloraofindia
:)) You can call it, but I would have gone for Lotus or Water Lilies
looking for Krishna Kamal.
Pankaj

tanay bose

Dec 14, 2010, 8:55:52 AM12/14/10
to Pankaj Kumar, mani nair, M Swamy, efloraofindia
Yes I also think this some kind of hybrid of Passiflora caerulea
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.