Trichodesma indicum (Chhota Kalpa)

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2009, 12:09:49 PM4/21/09
to indiantreepix
It would be nice to see these designs on a bed-sheet etc. On 6/12/09 in Bhongir Fort, AP.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Trichodesma indicum (Chhota Kalpa) in Bhongir, AP I2 IMG_2962.jpg
Trichodesma indicum (Chhota Kalpa) in Bhongir, AP I IMG_2962.jpg
Trichodesma indicum (Chhota Kalpa) in Bhongir, AP I IMG_2963.jpg

Devendra Bhardwaj

Apr 21, 2009, 9:11:08 PM4/21/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg

Hello sir,

Very nice photos. According to Bhandari flora Trichodesma amplexicaule & Trichodesma indicum var. Trichodesma amplexicaulis.It is a medicinal plant also. We have a plot in Dhanvantri van in Smiriti van .Jaipur

With Regard

Devendra Bhardwaj

 One photo from my side

--- On Tue, 21/4/09, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

DSC_1933.jpg

Sushmita Jha

Apr 21, 2009, 10:47:55 PM4/21/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Very artistic photos, Garg-ji. No doubt the photos are a reflection of the beauty of this plant/flower!
Sushmita Jha

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2009, 11:03:29 PM4/21/09
to indiantreepix