263 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 1, 2022, 11:46:49 AM2/1/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, regards, Sam.

Location: near Vannappuram Thodupuzha Idukki Dist. Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 24.01.2022, 02.10pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, shady riverside

Plant habit: shrub, erect, branches, weak fleshy green stem 02cm base diameter, roots from stem nodes, perennial

Height: 10 feet

Leaves: opposite, ovate, oblong, apex, soft glossy fleshy, size:20×8cm or less

Flower: pyramidal racemose, size:02.5×1.5mm, white with purple spots, good fragrance

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D

263 Identify wild plant
20220124133315_IMG_0189.JPG
20220124133630_IMG_0196.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 1, 2022, 11:51:44 AM2/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220124133757_IMG_0198.JPG
20220124134000_IMG_0200.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 1, 2022, 11:53:08 AM2/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20220124133521_IMG_0195.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 1, 2022, 11:54:35 AM2/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20220124134033_IMG_0201.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 1, 2022, 12:03:11 PM2/1/22
to efloraofindia
Flower size corrected as cm
Flower: pyramidal racemose, size:02.5×1.5cm, white with purple spots, good fragrance

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 1, 2022, 12:20:04 PM2/1/22
to efloraindia, Sameer Kasaju, J.M. Garg

Justicia santapaui Benn. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 2, 2022, 1:04:04 AM2/2/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Yes, it is Justicia santapaui, dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 2, 2022, 4:04:48 AM2/2/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia
OK Sam!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 6, 2022, 2:51:52 AM2/6/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Yes, close to images at Justicia santapaui

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 6, 2022, 6:51:45 AM2/6/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 6, 2022, 2:38:59 PM2/6/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr. Garg!!

Saroj Kasaju