FOR VALIDATION :: Vachellia nilotica subsp. tomentosa (Benth.) Kyal. & Boatwr. :: Waghbil, Thane :: Dec 25, 2007 · JUN23 DV301

Dinesh Valke

Jun 16, 2023, 12:29:54 AM6/16/23
to efloraofindia
Vachellia nilotica subsp. tomentosa (Benth.) Kyal. & Boatwr. ... FOR VALIDATION
Waghbil, Thane :: Dec 25, 2007 · 2:35 PM IST :: about 3 m (10 ft) asl

This entire small tree - unarmed.
Vachellia nilotica subsp. tomentosa (Benth.) Kyal. & Boatwr. ... FOR VALIDATION
Vachellia nilotica subsp. tomentosa (Benth.) Kyal. & Boatwr. ... FOR VALIDATION
Vachellia nilotica subsp. tomentosa (Benth.) Kyal. & Boatwr. ... FOR VALIDATION
Vachellia nilotica subsp. tomentosa (Benth.) Kyal. & Boatwr. ... FOR VALIDATION
Vachellia nilotica subsp. tomentosa (Benth.) Kyal. & Boatwr. ... FOR VALIDATION
Vachellia nilotica subsp. tomentosa (Benth.) Kyal. & Boatwr. ... FOR VALIDATION
observed on an earlier date: Jun 9, 2007 · 11:11 AM IST
Vachellia nilotica subsp. tomentosa (Benth.) Kyal. & Boatwr. ... FOR VALIDATION
Regards.
Dinesh

JM Garg

Jun 29, 2023, 1:53:28 AM6/29/23
to eFloraofIndia

Dinesh Valke

Jun 29, 2023, 1:54:24 AM6/29/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Garg ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Jul 9, 2023, 11:29:05 AM7/9/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, DineshValke
Could you decide, Dinesh ji?

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CABSQqC1vBHfczj7AqtVGmEGHtYstp%2BjowEL%2Bf%3DU70FdhEn%2BzxQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Jul 9, 2023, 11:36:06 AM7/9/23
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com
No, Garg ji, I could not decide. It is never easy for me to analyse per given descriptions and keys of some genera.
I have suggested ID merely on the basis of the plant being unarmed, and that the trunk, bark looks different from Vachellia nilotica subsp. nilotica OR subsp. indica.

Regards.
Dinesh