Fwd: Grass from Him. Zool. Park Sikkim-2-for id-resending

usha lachungpa

Dec 16, 2010, 9:44:41 PM12/16/10
to efloraofindia
Re-sending second grass pic from Himalayan Zoological Park for id by experts.
Kind regards,
Usha

Dec 16, 2010, 11:54:28 PM12/16/10
to efloraofindia
Neyraudia arundinacea? Pl send some better photographs.

Regards,
Ritesh.

J.M. Garg

Dec 27, 2010, 3:28:06 AM12/27/10
to efloraofindia, ulachungpa, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, grassman

Some earlier relevant feedback:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

HZP-Grass-2-IMG_6793.JPG

usha lachungpa

Dec 29, 2010, 12:56:13 AM12/29/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paramjit Channa
Thank you Gargji,
I had sent the picture to Dr. Paramjit Singh of BSI.  He has kindly identified it as Miscanthus nepalenis.
Got his email yesterday.
1. IMG_6793-at HZP, Gangtok Miscanthus nepalensis.JPG
Kind regards,
Usha

1. IMG_6793-at HZP, Gangtok Miscanthus nepalensis.JPG