PLANT FOR ID 22 SMP 28/11/08

satish phadke

Nov 28, 2008, 8:51:46 AM11/28/08
to indiantreepix Indian, wildflowerindia
Very tiny flowers less than 1 cm. Appear to be from Fabaceae.
Satish

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com
IMG_0864a.jpg

Mahadeswara Swamy

Nov 28, 2008, 10:05:15 AM11/28/08
to indiantreepix Indian, wildflowerindia, satish phadke
Can it be one of the Indigoferas. I am not sure.

--- On Fri, 28/11/08, satish phadke <phadke...@gmail.com> wrote:
Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address

Nayan Singh

Nov 29, 2008, 12:55:44 AM11/29/08
to satish phadke, indiantreepix, WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
Dear Satish,
It may be Indigofera linifolia, but I am not very sure.

N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

May I request Satish ji to pl. finally confirm the Id.

On Nov 29, 10:55 am, Nayan Singh <ns_dungri...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Dear Satish,
> It may be Indigofera linifolia, but I am not very sure.
>  N.S.Dungriyal IFS
> Chief Conservator of Forests
> and Field Director
> Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
> M.P.
> 09424792100
>
> ________________________________

JM Garg

Nov 20, 2015, 1:21:02 PM11/20/15
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke
Appears to be Indigofera linifolia only as per images herein.
IMG_0864a.jpg

Harshad M. Pandit

Nov 20, 2015, 10:03:26 PM11/20/15
to efloraofindia, wildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
Sir,
It too appears to be Indigofera linifolia leaves linear and flowers tiny
Harshad M Pandit

J.M. Garg

Nov 20, 2015, 11:37:24 PM11/20/15
to efloraofindia

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images).