Regarding Polygonum milletii

Sunit Singh

Aug 2, 2022, 8:46:05 AM8/2/22
to efloraofindia
Dear mentors, I have an issue with the distribution of Polygonum milletii from Uttrakhand. Please have a look.
http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Crimson%20Knotweed.html

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh
Alpine Research Scholar

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
08/02/22, 06:19:56 PM

Sunit Singh

Aug 4, 2022, 7:33:12 AM8/4/22
to D.S Rawat, efloraofindia
Dear Sir, thank you for the clarification.

On Thu, 4 Aug, 2022, 5:01 pm D.S Rawat, <drdsrawat...@gmail.com> wrote:
The species shown in FoI may not be correctly identified.
To me it appears as Polygonum macrophyllum (B. macrophylla).
Compare with B. macrophylla in eFlora of India.

DSRawat

On Thu, 4 Aug, 2022, 3:17 pm Sunit Singh, <botani...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir, Is B.milletii is reported from Uttarakhand. POWO did not show its distribution in Uttarakhand and according to Check list of BSI this species is excluded. But FoI shows images of same species from Valley of Flowers.

Please have a look.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 10, 2022, 5:47:22 AM8/10/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com