Swamy/New series/ID/17 - ID of the Plant Tradescantia pallida

M Swamy

May 25, 2021, 2:28:47 AM5/25/21
to efloraofindia
Dear friends ,
Please confirm/ suggest the ID for the plant photographed in my garden  on 25.5.2021. My ID Tradescantia pallida  commonly known as ' purple heart'
Tradescantia pallida (4).jpg
Tradescantia pallida (1).jpg
Tradescantia pallida (3).jpg
Tradescantia pallida (2).jpg

J.M. Garg

May 31, 2021, 5:51:56 AM5/31/21
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Yes, agree as per images at Tradescantia pallida (Rose) D.R.Hunt

On Tue, 25 May 2021 at 11:58, M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends ,
Please confirm/ suggest the ID for the plant photographed in my garden  on 25.5.2021. My ID Tradescantia pallida  commonly known as ' purple heart'

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 31, 2021, 8:29:40 AM5/31/21