Cleome simplicifolia

Rajesh Sachdev

Jan 1, 2010, 5:29:01 AM1/1/10
to indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Name of Species: Cleome simplicifolia
Common Name:  Simple Leaved Clammyweed  • Marathi: गावती -तिलवन
Family: Capparaceae
Conservation status: NA
Photographed: 15th Aug., 2009
Location: Purendar fort, Off. Pune-Satara Highway, Maharashtra
Habitat Type: Hilly terrain (Western Ghats)
Camera: OLYMPUS SP570UZ
Lens: OLYMPUS ED LENS AF ZOOM 4.6 - 92 mm, 1:2.8 - 4.6
Flowering: July-August

--
Regards
Rajesh Sachdev

Swagat

Jan 1, 2010, 8:57:14 AM1/1/10
to Rajesh Sachdev, indiantreepix

Rajesh ji,

Beautiful Photo...

It's correct Marathi Pronunciation is 'गवती तिळवण'
Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568