Fwd: [itpmods:16231] identification requested.

J.M. Garg

Dec 29, 2021, 9:47:18 AM12/29/21
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Thanks, Lalithamba ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lalithamba Avadhanam <alali...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec, 2021, 5:59 pm
Subject: [itpmods:16231] identification requested.
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>

it is herb taken in sandy soil near sea  Bay of bengal coast village. unable to comprehend, Polycarpon or
thank you

--
A.Lalithamba

IMG_9087.JPG
IMG_9102.JPG
IMG_9093.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 3, 2022, 10:49:28 AM1/3/22
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Looks different from three species of Polycarpon mentioned in the Flora of Peninsular india.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 8, 2022, 1:36:30 AM1/8/22
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam
IMG_9087.JPG
IMG_9102.JPG
IMG_9093.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 11, 2022, 10:33:30 AM1/11/22
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam
To me appears close to images at Glinus oppositifolius (L.) Aug.DC., but fruits look a bit thicker.
Is it suffering from disease/ galls etc.?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 11, 2022, 10:52:27 AM1/11/22
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Also try Dentella repens or something similar.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 11, 2022, 10:54:33 AM1/11/22
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Thanks a lot, Alexander ji

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 at 20:59
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16231] identification requested.
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Lalithamba Avadhanam <alali...@gmail.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Alexander P. Sukhorukov
Leading Scientist, Dr. Sci.
Dept. Higher Plants
Biological Faculty
Moscow State University
119234 Russia

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 14, 2022, 10:37:22 AM1/14/22
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Hi, Lalithamba ji,
I could not find any match as per comparative images at Euphorbia.
Any feedback at your end?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 14, 2022, 10:21:11 PM1/14/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Jan 18, 2022, 4:11:30 AM1/18/22
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam

Some earlier relevant feedback:

To me appears close to images at Glinus oppositifolius (L.) Aug.DC., but fruits look a bit thicker.

Is it suffering from disease/ galls etc.?- from me

Also try Dentella repens or something similar.- from me

This is Euphorbia or a close relative. There are cyathia with nectaries. There should be a white latex in the stem and leaves. I am interested in further identification. It is quite difficult to identify a species using the images.
Best wishes,

Alexander

I could not find any match as per comparative images at Euphorbia.- from me

IMG_9087.JPG
IMG_9102.JPG
IMG_9093.JPG