ID required

Rajesh Sachdev

Apr 21, 2009, 1:03:50 AM4/21/09
to indiantreepix, wildflo...@yahoogroups.com
Hi All,
kindly suggest the id of this fruiting plant, I came across at Matheran.

--
Best Regards
Rajesh Sachdev

ID.jpg

Abhay Tiwari

Apr 21, 2009, 1:52:14 AM4/21/09
to indiantreepix
by plant you mean a herb and not tree or climber or shrub?
>  ID.jpg
> 100KViewDownload

Dinesh Valke

Apr 21, 2009, 1:59:03 AM4/21/09
to Abhay Tiwari, indiantreepix
... ¿ could it be Clerodendrum trichotomum ... Harlequin glory bower, Japanese clerodendrum, peanut butter shrub ?
Regards.

sweedle cerejo

Apr 21, 2009, 2:02:27 AM4/21/09
to Dinesh Valke, Abhay Tiwari, indiantreepix
Hi!

    This seems to be Clerodendrum viscosum in fruiting.

Regards,
Sweedle

"The more our world functions like the natural world, the more likely we are to endure on this home that is ours, but not ours alone."
~ Janine Benyus

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
.

Dinesh Valke

Apr 21, 2009, 2:15:00 AM4/21/09
to sweedle cerejo, Rajesh Sachdev, Abhay Tiwari, indiantreepix
.... many thanks Sweedle ... you must be correct.
Regards.

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2009, 3:16:28 AM4/21/09
to Dinesh Valke, sweedle cerejo, Rajesh Sachdev, Abhay Tiwari, indiantreepix
Thanks, Dinesh ji & Sweedle ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
"We often ignore the beauty around us"