Ban Tulsi image needed

laxmikant deshpande

Sep 24, 2008, 12:37:05 AM9/24/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Good morning. I work with Centre for Environment Education. CEE is national institute founded and recognised by Ministry of Environment & Forests, GoI and recognized as Centre of Excellence. To know more about us, please visit our website www.ceeindia.org

We are involved in creating nature interpretation centre at Barnavapara Sanctuary, Chhattisgarh. Towards this we need good resolution image of Ban Tulsi- Oscimum americana, a fairly common plant found in Central India.

If any one has image and willing to share, kindly email to Dharmaraj Patil at dharmar...@ceeindia.org. As per Centre's norms, a honorarium of Rs. 500/- will be paid and due credit will be given to photographer in the interpretation centre.

with regards,

Laxmikant Deshpande,
Programme Officer,
Centre for Environment Education
A 10 Garden Estate,
167/1 New DP Road,
Aundh, Pune 411007
Ph: 020-2588 7009
www.ceeindia.org
Ph: 020 25898447, 25887009, 98508 37149

Pankaj Oudhia

Sep 24, 2008, 2:07:05 PM9/24/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Sep 24, 2008, 2:46:26 PM9/24/08
to indiantreepix

Sep 24, 2008, 10:01:09 PM9/24/08
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix
Hi, Anand ji,
It's advisable not to attach anybody else's pictures here- it's better to only provide the link where pictures are available. This is in view of avoiding any copyright voilations.

For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Landscape pictures etc., visit http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg