79 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 1, 2021, 12:53:58 PM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, regards, Sam.

Scientific name:

Family:

Common name:

Malayalam name:

Location:near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Flower date:07.03.2021, 02.15pm

Altitude:1400fsl

Habitat:wild moisture

Plant habit:tree, erect, branches, hard wood, long lasting

Height:07 meters

Leaves:alternate, oval, oblong, apex, little sweet

Flower: bunches like sandal stick 1-4cm length, yellow, non fragrant

Fruit:globular, outer shell green into brown, inner fruit yellow 2 nos, diameter:10cm edible delicious sweet

Seed:black, single, heart shaped diameter:5mm

79 Identify wild plant
20210307_141729.jpg
20210307_141846.jpg
20210425_121655.jpg
20210307_141836.jpg
20210421_132523.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 1, 2021, 12:55:45 PM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20210307_141652.jpg
20210501_151545.jpg
20210501_153046.jpg

vip...@gmail.com

May 1, 2021, 11:26:38 PM5/1/21
to efloraofindia

This appears to be an Aporosa sp. [Phyllanthaceae].

Best wishes, Viplav

Mahadeswara

May 3, 2021, 12:42:41 AM5/3/21
to efloraofindia

Aporosa species .  Mostly it could be the one  asper this website. http://keralaplants.in/keralaplantsdetails.aspx?id=Aporosa_cardiosperma

J.M. Garg

May 8, 2021, 11:24:06 AM5/8/21
to efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com, M Swamy, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Viplav ji and Mahadeswara ji, for the id.
To me also appears close to images at Aporosa cardiosperma

79 Identify wild plant
20210307_141729.jpg
20210307_141846.jpg
20210425_121655.jpg
20210307_141836.jpg
20210421_132523.jpg

Tapas Chakrabarty

May 8, 2021, 11:49:06 AM5/8/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com, M Swamy, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Beautiful images of Aporosa cardiosperma.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 8, 2021, 1:07:10 PM5/8/21
to Tapas Chakrabarty, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com, M Swamy
Dear Garg ji, Viplav ji, Mahadeswara ji, Tapas ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for identified the wild plant and appreciating me, kind regards, Sam.