Phryma leptostachya var. oblongifolia L.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 23, 2022, 7:37:39 AM1/23/22

Date: 12 August 2021

Jan 23, 2022, 7:38:03 AM1/23/22

Jan 23, 2022, 7:38:27 AM1/23/22

Jan 23, 2022, 7:38:34 AM1/23/22
Surkhet_358.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 23, 2022, 7:38:57 AM1/23/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Surkhet_359.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 25, 2022, 10:13:50 AM1/25/22
to efloraofindia
Phryma oblongifolia Koidz. according to POWO
Phryma leptostachya var. asiatica Hara according to COL
 Phryma leptostachya var. oblongifolia (Koidz.) Honda according to WFO

Garg ji it is high time we decide which database we follow for nomenclature and display it prominently in our Introductory page. My choice has been is still POWO,
oldest and and backed up by a strong team of taxonomists.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 26, 2022, 1:55:17 AM1/26/22
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg
I agree with Gurucharan sir !
Some species these sites give completely different information,
however, CoL is more reliable?? Now, GBIF and CoL gives accepted as
Phryma leptostachya var. asiatica Hara  !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju