New book release

Satish Phadke

Sep 27, 2009, 3:31:11 AM9/27/09
to indiantreepix Indian
Dr S. D. Mahajan a reknowned botanist from Pune Maharashtra.is coming up with a book on Indian trees.
The first of the three volumes will be published today evening Sun 27th Sep 2009 in Garware College hall at 5:45 Pm
Satish Phadke

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

Swagat

Sep 29, 2009, 8:42:04 AM9/29/09
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Dear Dr. Satish ji,

It's really great news. Thanks for sharing.

Do you know who is the publisher or from where we can buy it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

J.M. Garg

Jan 12, 2011, 5:58:26 AM1/12/11
to efloraofindia, satish phadke
Hi, Satish ji,
Can you give more details of the book (including review if any) so that we can incorporate it in our list of books?

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1490 members & 59,000 messages on 5/1/11 & with a database of around 4450 species on 15/12/10)

J.M. Garg

Apr 24, 2011, 4:00:34 AM4/24/11
to efloraofindia
Hi, Satish ji,
Can you give more details of the book (including review if any) so that we can incorporate it in our list of books?

Apr 24, 2011, 1:16:02 PM4/24/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Attached are the scanned images of the covers of both the books.
If anybody wants further information I can give it.
Dr Phadke
Deshi Vriksha2.jpg
Aple Vriksha1.jpg
Aple Vriksha2.jpg
Deshi Vriksha1.jpg

Ushadi micromini

Apr 25, 2011, 9:09:58 AM4/25/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Satishji;
This seems to be in marathi, if I am not mistaken...
will it be done up in Hindi or english?
Thanks, ushadi

======

On Apr 24, 10:16 pm, Satish Phadke <drsmpha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached are the scanned images of the covers of both the books.
> If anybody wants further information I can give it.
> Dr Phadke
>
> > J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> > 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> > The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
> > eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> > alphabetically & place-wise):
> >http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
> > for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
> > For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> > please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
> >http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(more than 1580 members &
> > 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website:
> >https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(with a species database of
> > around 4500 species)
>

>  Deshi Vriksha2.jpg
> 153KViewDownload
>
>  Aple Vriksha1.jpg
> 138KViewDownload
>
>  Aple Vriksha2.jpg
> 156KViewDownload
>
>  Deshi Vriksha1.jpg
> 232KViewDownload

Satish Phadke

Apr 25, 2011, 11:15:34 AM4/25/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Difficult to answer that.
There are many books similar to these in other languages. The list is available on our website.