efloraofindia:''For Id 30092011MR27’’ Kari Patta plant Pune

Madhuri Raut

Sep 30, 2011, 9:05:27 AM9/30/11

Sep 30, 2011, 9:12:26 AM9/30/11

Sep 30, 2011, 10:09:58 AM9/30/11
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Madhuri Raut

Sep 30, 2011, 11:14:02 PM9/30/11
to Balkar Arya, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Thank you Pankajji and Balkarji
Regards
Bhagyashri

mani nair

Oct 1, 2011, 12:55:32 AM10/1/11
to Madhuri Raut, Balkar Arya, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Kadi patta.  This is the food plant of caterpillars of Mormon butterfly.  I attach a photo of the butterfly which just came out from its chrysallis.

Regards,

Mani.

310390_282020291810794_100000084772034_1246150_1726531551_n.jpg

Madhuri Raut

Oct 1, 2011, 1:03:17 AM10/1/11
to mani nair, Balkar Arya, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
how lucky to witness such an event. It is my great wish to see a flower opening one day
Really pretty
Regards
Bhagyashri

Na Bha

Oct 1, 2011, 8:03:01 AM10/1/11
to mani nair, Madhuri Raut, Balkar Arya, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
I too have a story to tell.

when I came to europe there were very fwe indian shops and indian
restaurants. It took some months, till i discovered an indian shop. I
bought a few leaves of Kadi patta and put them in my pocket. Every time
when I felt homesick, i used to crush the dry leaves and smell them.
They were my best friends in those days.
Regards
Nalini

Madhuri Raut

Oct 1, 2011, 8:01:27 AM10/1/11
to Na Bha, mani nair, Balkar Arya, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
very touching story
Regards
Bhagyashri

mani nair

Oct 1, 2011, 9:11:57 AM10/1/11
to Madhuri Raut, Na Bha, Balkar Arya, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
The leaves are also added to oil and applied to hair for good growth.
Regards,
Mani.

Madhuri Raut

Oct 1, 2011, 9:31:35 AM10/1/11
to mani nair, Na Bha, Balkar Arya, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Thanks for sharing this useful info
Regards
Bhagyashri