DV :: 30MAR11 - 1257 :: aster herb near Abbi Falls

Dinesh Valke

Apr 15, 2011, 7:23:08 AM4/15/11
to efloraofindia
Dear friends,
ID please

A small wild herb standing about 2 ft tall in evergreen forest.

Date/Time
: March 30, 2011 at 12.57pm IST
Location Place : near Abbi Falls, Coorg, Karnataka ... 12.458444, 75.717386 on Google maps
Altitude : 3401 ft (above mean sea level)

Regards.
Dinesh
P1350929.JPG
P1350919.JPG
P1350922.JPG
P1350925.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 3, 2011, 8:06:03 AM8/3/11
to efloraofindia, vinay...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, adav...@gmail.com, noorunni...@frlht.org, navend...@gmail.com, Dinesh Valke, rajde...@gmail.com, sud.g...@gmail.com

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1680 members & 75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

P1350929.JPG
P1350919.JPG
P1350922.JPG
P1350925.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 3, 2011, 10:35:42 AM8/3/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, vinay...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, adav...@gmail.com, noorunni...@frlht.org, navend...@gmail.com, Dinesh Valke, rajde...@gmail.com, sud.g...@gmail.com
Could be Conyza bonariensis

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Nov 5, 2011, 7:45:53 AM11/5/11
to efloraofindia, vinay...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, adav...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, samad...@gmail.com, ragh...@yahoo.com, Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Could be Conyza bonariensis
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

Nov 5, 2011, 8:15:19 AM11/5/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, vinay...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, adav...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, samad...@gmail.com, ragh...@yahoo.com, Dinesh Valke
Not really Conyza bonariensis, the ray florets too large for that.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Gurcharan Singh

May 16, 2021, 12:07:43 PM5/16/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Conyza species ?
I hope Conyza canadensis
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

May 16, 2021, 12:08:37 PM5/16/21
to indiantreepix, Dinesh Valke
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Conyza species ?
I hope Conyza canadensis
Group discussion at

May 23, 2021, 12:33:07 PM5/23/21
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh
I think Conyza leucantha (D.Don) Ludlow & P.H.Raven as per images and details herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

May 24, 2021, 10:36:32 AM5/24/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Thanks very much Gurcharan ji for resurfacing the query.
Many thanks Garg ji for the possible ID.
Regards.
Dinesh.