Parthenocissus quiquefolia from Kashmir

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 15, 2010, 9:27:10 PM8/15/10
to efloraofindia, Flowers of India
Parthenocissus quinquefolia from Kashmir, commonly grown on house walls and compound walls, differentiated by leaves with 5 leaflets. Photographed from Botanical Garden near Cheshmashahi on June 26, 2010.

Common names
English: American-ivy, Five-leaf-ivy, Virginia-creeper, Woodbine
French: Vigne vierge vraie
German: Gewöhnliche Jungfernrebe, Wilder Wein

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Parthenocissus-quinquefolia-Kashmir-a.jpg
Parthenocissus-quinquefolia-Kashmir-b.jpg

tanay bose

Aug 15, 2010, 10:52:53 PM8/15/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Flowers of India
If I am not wrong I have seen this plant here !!
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant