Garden Flower for ID - 140813 - RK

Ranjini Kamath

Aug 14, 2013, 3:33:28 AM8/14/13
to indiatreepix
Pics taken in Bangalore - 11/08/13 at around 11am.
Request ID
Thank you
Ranjini Kamath
IMG_2391-ph.jpg
IMG_2392-ph.jpg

Alka Khare

Aug 14, 2013, 3:49:13 AM8/14/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com
A guess, some species of Asystasia, probably A. intrusa

Regards
Alka Khare

Ranjini Kamath

Aug 15, 2013, 1:38:05 AM8/15/13
to Alka Khare, indiatreepix
Alka  Thank you for the lead.Will wait for confirmation.
Best
  Ranjini Kamath

Satish Phadke

Aug 17, 2013, 6:01:22 AM8/17/13
to Ranjini Kamath, Alka Khare, indiatreepix
Asystasia intrusa.

Dr Satish Phadke

Ranjini Kamath

Aug 17, 2013, 8:59:42 AM8/17/13
to Satish Phadke, Alka Khare, indiatreepix
Thank you,Satish ji.
Regards
 Ranjini Kamath

J.M. Garg

Nov 26, 2021, 2:29:59 AM11/26/21
to efloraofindia, ranjini kamath, ajinkya gadave, Satish Phadke
As per Plant for ID : Ornamental 24/11/2011 SMP1:
"I think it might be a cultivated for of Asystasia nemorum but may respond more certainly later
John Wood"

With regards,
J.M.Garg
IMG_2391-ph.jpg
IMG_2392-ph.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Nov 28, 2021, 1:56:50 AM11/28/21
to efloraofindia, ranjini kamath, ajinkya gadave, Satish Phadke
Asystasia intrusa,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
11/28/21, 12:26:09 PM

J.M. Garg

Nov 28, 2021, 2:36:19 AM11/28/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, ranjini kamath, ajinkya gadave, Satish Phadke, efloraofindia
Hi, Paradesi ji,
No it is not.
Pl. see the following remarks:

--