Convolvulaceae Week :: FOR ID :: Argyreia at Thane and Mumbai

조회수 42회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Dinesh Valke

읽지 않음,
2012. 3. 11. 오후 2:53:5512. 3. 11.
받는사람 efloraofindia
Dear friends,

Have been considering this to be Argyreia sericea based on flowers in bracteate heads.
The corolla tube seems to be stout and short compared to finding at Lion's Point ... https://groups.google.com/d/msg/indiantreepix/9Iv19_1k1mk/uDp6Fjbtu3sJ

Put below are two sightings; date and place are mentioned next to photos.
ID please.

Argyreia sericea
Sep 21, 2008 ... at Vaghbil, Thane, Maharashtra

more views:
  • Sep 21, 2008 ... at Vaghbil, Thane, Maharashtra
    Samudravalli (Kannada: ಸಮುದ್ರವಲ್ಲಿ) Silky Morning Glory Samudravalli (Kannada: ಸಮುದ್ರವಲ್ಲಿ)
  • Sep 21, 2009 ... at Veravali Botanical Garden, Mumbai
    Samudravalli (Kannada: ಸಮುದ್ರವಲ್ಲಿ) Gavel (Marathi: गावेल) Gavel (Marathi: गावेल) Silky Morning Glory
Regards.
Dinesh

Gurcharan Singh

읽지 않음,
2012. 3. 11. 오후 10:29:3112. 3. 11.
받는사람 Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Another very good set of photographs

Thanks for sharing Dinesh ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Singh

읽지 않음,
2012. 3. 11. 오후 10:53:5812. 3. 11.
받는사람 Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Again mesmerizing shots.........
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

jmgarg1

읽지 않음,
2012. 3. 18. 오전 5:52:1912. 3. 18.
받는사람 Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, and...@optonline.net, sheetal chaudhari, Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1820 members & 1,10,000 messages on 29/2/12) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 6000 species).

Ron_Convolvulaceae

읽지 않음,
2012. 3. 18. 오후 10:47:4412. 3. 18.
받는사람 indian...@googlegroups.com
I will be showing this to an associate of mine for his opinion and will return if I get an answer

The corolla tube seems to be stout and short compared to finding at Lion's Point ... https://groups.google.com/d/msg/indiantreepix/9Iv19_1k1mk/uDp6Fjbtu3sJ - tracked

Put below are two sightings; date and place are mentioned next to photos.
ID please.

Argyreia sericea - tracked
Sep 21, 2008 ... at Vaghbil, Thane, Maharashtra

more views:
  • Sep 21, 2008 ... at Vaghbil, Thane, Maharashtra
  • Sep 21, 2009 ... at Veravali Botanical Garden, Mumbai
Regards.
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

읽지 않음,
2012. 3. 19. 오전 3:17:5112. 3. 19.
받는사람 Ron_Convolvulaceae, indian...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks Ron.
Just in case, the locations of the sightings are needed for any analysis, here are the sightings marked on Google Maps.

Regards.
Dinesh

nitesh joshi

읽지 않음,
2012. 3. 20. 오전 2:10:0212. 3. 20.
받는사람 indian...@googlegroups.com
fantastic pictures dineshji

jmgarg1

읽지 않음,
2012. 3. 29. 오전 6:31:1112. 3. 29.
받는사람 Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Ron_Convolvulaceae, pka...@gmail.com, le...@rediffmail.com, rajde...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, drsmp...@gmail.com, anala...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, nudra...@gmail.com, tcha...@gmail.com, drneil...@yahoo.com, raani...@gmail.com, Plumbago...@gmail.com, hems...@gmail.com, devar...@gmail.com, sheeta...@gmail.com, kawale...@gmail.com, rlgh...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“I will be showing this to an associate of mine for his opinion and will return if I get an answer” from Ron ji.

On 12 March 2012 00:23, Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달