Ziziphus caracutta (Ghatbor)?

J.M. Garg

Oct 13, 2008, 10:53:20 AM10/13/08
to indiantreepix
On 13/9/08  at Gandipet in Hyderabad, AP. It was in a stony scruby area. It was a largish scrub or a smallish tree.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Ziziphus caracutta (Ghatbor) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I2 IMG_8986.jpg
Ziziphus caracutta (Ghatbor) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I2m IMG_8986.jpg
Ziziphus caracutta (Ghatbor) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_8986.jpg

Sushmita Jha

Oct 14, 2008, 8:31:16 AM10/14/08
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Isnt this 'ber' as known in North India? Kool in Bengal? I saw the one in OBP flowering too.

J.M. Garg

Nov 2, 2008, 8:50:39 AM11/2/08
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id pl.
Ziziphus caracutta (Ghatbor) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I2 IMG_8986.jpg
Ziziphus caracutta (Ghatbor) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I2m IMG_8986.jpg
Ziziphus caracutta (Ghatbor) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_8986.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 20, 2009, 11:29:21 AM11/20/09
to indiantreepix, satish pardeshi, Muthu Karthick, kiran srivastava, shubhada nikharge, Stephen A, Dr. Santhosh Kumar
In view of recent discussions in the following threads, I think it's Ziziphus oenoplia:
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)