Advice on growing peach and apricot

1 view

sid

Feb 23, 2011, 12:50:16 AM2/23/11
to efloraofindia
I am keen to try growing a Peach and an Apricot tree in my yard in
suburban Pune. I have conditions for plenty of shade and sunlight as
required. I also have a mini green house for tender seedlings to grow.
Do I begin with seedlings or seeds? Where can i get them?
Please advice.
Thanks
Siddartha Sikdar

J.M. Garg

Jun 11, 2011, 7:20:20 AM6/11/11
to efloraofindia, sid, le...@rediffmail.com, drsmp...@gmail.com, tcha...@gmail.com, ajinky...@gmail.com, agasti...@yahoo.co.in, aparna...@gmail.com, raani...@gmail.com, neha.v...@gmail.com, rahu...@gmail.com, Plumbago...@gmail.com

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

J.M. Garg

Sep 7, 2011, 8:48:09 AM9/7/11
to efloraofindia, sid, dinesh...@gmail.com, mani....@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, jnur...@gmail.com, hsb...@gmail.com, swamy...@yahoo.com, landd...@hotmail.com, micromi...@gmail.com
Sep 7, 2011, 9:12:15 AM9/7/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, sid, dinesh...@gmail.com, mani....@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, jnur...@gmail.com, hsb...@gmail.com, swamy...@yahoo.com, landd...@hotmail.com, micromi...@gmail.com
As far as I know both these trees need winter chilling.
Promila