[efloraofindia:33942] Himalaya onion-040510-PKA1

Prashant awale

May 4, 2010, 12:02:42 PM5/4/10
to indiantreepix
Dear friends,

Herb from Mizoram.

Botanical name: Allium wallichii
Family: Alliaceae
Common name: Himalaya Onion
Date/Time: 10-11-2008 / 12:08PM
Location:Mizoram

regards
Prashant

DSC00453.JPG
DSC00454.JPG

tanay bose

May 4, 2010, 12:04:59 PM5/4/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Nice catch Prasant ji, i saw this plant in Gangtok durin my bacelor excursion
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Gurcharan Singh

May 4, 2010, 11:10:42 PM5/4/10
to tanay bose, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Prashant ji
Good to see more and more plants from NE India. This will greatly enrich our database. Please keep it up.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor