Hornet's Nest in my balcony

reena chengappa

Mar 11, 2022, 5:53:29 AM3/11/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,
Apologies for an out of scope post.

I spotted a nest of a Hornet (Vespa Vitulina?) in my balcony today, saw two big Hornets too. I live in Bangalore.

 I seem to have disturbed them when I was cleaning the plant they've made their nest on. But they didnt sting me

I have two very inquisitive pets - a dog and a cat. So i wanted to know what's the best way to relocate them.

PFA, photos of the same.

Thanks,
Reena
IMG_20220311_103420.jpg
IMG_20220311_104056.jpg
IMG_20220311_104053.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 11, 2022, 6:37:01 AM3/11/22
to efloraindia, chengap...@gmail.com, J.M. Garg
JUst cut the stem and put them in the wild !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 11, 2022, 9:48:00 AM3/11/22
to reena chengappa, efloraindia
I don't think but need to be careful. Cut long stem !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 1:28 PM reena chengappa <chengap...@gmail.com> wrote:
When i cut and take the stem out of my 3rd floor apartment, won't it bite me?