Astragalus chlorostachys Lindl.

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 22, 2022, 11:27:47 AM7/22/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, M Sanjappa
Dear Members,

Location: Chandragiri
Date: 18 july 2022
Altitude: 2300m.
Habitat : Wild
Image quality is not so good due to camera problems.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_3756.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 22, 2022, 11:28:20 AM7/22/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, M Sanjappa

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_3757.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 22, 2022, 11:28:39 AM7/22/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, M Sanjappa
DSC_3758.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 22, 2022, 11:29:01 AM7/22/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, M Sanjappa

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_3759.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 22, 2022, 11:31:28 AM7/22/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, M Sanjappa
DSC_3760.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 22, 2022, 11:31:50 AM7/22/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, M Sanjappa

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_3761.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 22, 2022, 11:32:22 AM7/22/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, M Sanjappa
DSC_3762.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 22, 2022, 11:32:40 AM7/22/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, M Sanjappa
DSC_3763.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 22, 2022, 11:32:54 AM7/22/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, M Sanjappa

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_3764.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 22, 2022, 9:16:31 PM7/22/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Thanks, Saroj ji, for the beautiful images.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 22, 2022, 10:13:45 PM7/22/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia
Thank you Mr. Garg. I hope ID is OK  including the earlier post !

Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju