Jasminum mesnyi Hance ??

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 7, 2018, 9:20:56 AM2/7/18
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location : Gyaneswor, Kathmandu
Date : 6 February 2018
Elevation :  4500 ft.
Habit : Cultivated.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
_DSC0197.JPG
_DSC0198.JPG
_DSC0200.JPG
_DSC0201.JPG
_DSC0202.JPG
_DSC0203.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 7, 2018, 10:28:02 PM2/7/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Superb captures in Nidhan ji's style.

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 11, 2018, 9:54:38 AM2/11/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 20, 2018, 6:57:20 AM2/20/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Yes to me also appear close to images at Jasminum mesnyi
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

_DSC0197.JPG
_DSC0198.JPG
_DSC0200.JPG
_DSC0201.JPG
_DSC0202.JPG
_DSC0203.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

May 21, 2024, 2:50:39 AMMay 21
to J.M. Garg, Dinesh Valke, Tabish, efloraofindia
Nepali name : डबल जाई Dabal Jaaii
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju