Fern from Kas?

Prashant awale

Oct 11, 2009, 1:42:58 AM10/11/09
to indiantreepix, Vijayadas D
Dear Friends,

Came across this plant near kas Lake, Satara.
Date: 02-10-2009.

Thanks & best wishes
Prashant
Fern_2856.jpg

Vijayadas D

Oct 12, 2009, 3:52:54 AM10/12/09
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Dear ,

Can you send fotos of this showing under suface of leaf and close pictures, sothat I can Identify, because Pteridium, hypolepis ,Histiopteris  etc have this same posture.

But tendatively I think it may be Pteridium aquilinum , not sure
--
VijayadasD
Horticulturalist / Estates Supervisor Deputy

Ferns are funniest plants..............!!!!!

J.M. Garg

Nov 9, 2009, 9:03:15 AM11/9/09
to indiantreepix, Prashant awale, Vijayadas D

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Earlier relevant feedback:

Can you send fotos of this showing under suface of leaf and close pictures, sothat I can Identify, because Pteridium, hypolepis ,Histiopteris  etc have this same posture.

But tendatively I think it may be Pteridium aquilinum , not sure” from Vijaydas ji.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Fern_2856.jpg