Request for ID – 010810SC1

shobha chavda

Aug 1, 2010, 6:58:30 AM8/1/10
to indiantreepix

Request for ID –  010810SC1

Can anyone help me in identifying this beautiful flower?

Date / Time – 29th July. 2010 / 11.00 pm.

Location – Place /Altitude / GPS – Ambazari Lake,Nagpur .

Habitat – Garden/ Urban/ Wild / Type – Wild

Plant Habit – Tree/Shrub / Climber /Herb – Herb

Height /Length –  1-1.5ft

Leaves Type / Shape / Size –

Inflorescence Type /Size –

Flowers Size /Colour /Calyx –Lavander

Fruits Type /Shape /Size / Seeds –

Other Information like Fragrance,Pollinator,Uses etc –

Regards,

Shobha

Copy of Nagpur 059.jpg
Copy of Nagpur 057.jpg
Copy of Nagpur 056.jpg

tanay bose

Aug 1, 2010, 8:58:11 AM8/1/10
to indiantreepix
Some species of Clematis  I assume

Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 1, 2010, 9:07:01 AM8/1/10
to tanay bose, indiantreepix
Not Clematis Tanay, there is clear calyx and corolla seen in the buds. Some member of Capparidaceae.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

tanay bose

Aug 1, 2010, 9:15:25 AM8/1/10
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Sir Ji I stand corrected
tanay

Prashant awale

Aug 1, 2010, 10:58:43 AM8/1/10
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
I think this is Cleome chelidonii
( Family: Capparaceae).
regards
Prashant

Dr. Arvind Kadus

Aug 1, 2010, 10:59:34 AM8/1/10
to efloraofindia

Dear All,
I have just seen the photoes similar to these ones in Dineshji's
recent uploads ( Thalictrum dalzellii) on Flickr. Thease are very
closer to it. Also photo is pointing towards that it is a herb not
taller than 2 ft.In dineshji's photo it is also seems to be Herb.
Please check it out.I am not sure because, not having much knowledge
of the plants other than Medicinal plants. Please confirm.
Regards,
Dr. Arvind Kadus Pune.

On Aug 1, 6:15 pm, tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sir Ji I stand corrected
> tanay
>

> On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Not Clematis Tanay, there is clear calyx and corolla seen in the buds. Some
> > member of Capparidaceae.
>
> > --
> > Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> > Retired  Associate Professor
> > SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> > Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> > Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> >http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/<http://people.du.ac.in/%7Esinghg45/>
>
> > On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 6:28 PM, tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Some species of *Clematis  I assume
>
> >> Tanay
> >> *
> >http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/<http://people.du.ac.in/%7Esinghg45/>
>
> --
> Tanay Bose
> +91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
> 9830439691(Mobile)- Hide quoted text -

tanay bose

Aug 1, 2010, 11:41:30 AM8/1/10
to Dr. Arvind Kadus, efloraofindia
I think Cleome chelidonii as suggested by Prasant Ji now. The picture available at FOI matched a lot.
Tanay

Nayan Singh

Aug 1, 2010, 10:17:36 PM8/1/10
to tanay bose, efloraofindia
Yes Tanay ji it is 100% Cleome chelidonii
Thanks
Nayan..

N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

Aug 1, 2010, 11:32:31 PM8/1/10
to Nayan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks Nayan Ji for validating !!
Tanay

JM Garg

Oct 4, 2021, 7:43:28 AMOct 4
to shobha chavda, efloraofindia
Corynandra elegans as per A new elegant species of Corynandra (Cleomaceae) from Konkan region of Maharashtra, India- ARUN NIVRUTTI CHANDORE, USHA SHRIRANG YADAV & SHRIRANG RAMCHANDRA YADAV- May 2016 Phytotaxa 260(1):89
Thanks, Alka ji, for bringing this to my notice.
Copy of Nagpur 059.jpg
Copy of Nagpur 057.jpg
Copy of Nagpur 056.jpg