2nd Runner up Most Interactive Person of March'2024: Ms. Shobha Halwe-Chavda

J.M. Garg

Apr 1, 2024, 2:21:40 AMApr 1
to efloraofindia, shobha chavda
Dear members,
Ms. Shobha Halwe-Chavda is the 2nd Runner up Most Interactive Person of the last month with 52 messages.
She has been a regular contributor since December 2009 with more than 1000 messages.
She is developing a deeper interest in exploring our flora, wherever she goes.
Last month she posted images from the Darjeeling area.
Thanks, Shobha ji, for your valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Apr 1, 2024, 2:23:00 AMApr 1
to efloraindia, shobha chavda
Congratulations madam for the Contributions to eflora

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 1, 2024, 2:31:07 AMApr 1
to eFloraofIndia
Congratulations Shobha ji.

Shobha Chavda

Apr 1, 2024, 4:12:18 AMApr 1
to Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, efloraindia
Thanks Garg ji and Mandru ji.
I am not a botanist but a nature lover and try to understand the vast flora around us.efloraindia group and the experts like Garg ji,Saroj ji and many others have  always been prompt in answering my queries. I am extremely thankful to each and everyone in this group who have helped me in identification of the flora posted by me.
Regards,
Shobha

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 1, 2024, 4:15:09 AMApr 1
to indian...@googlegroups.com, shobha chavda, J.M. Garg
Shobha JI,

I am also not a botanist 😂😂 !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Dinesh Valke

Apr 1, 2024, 5:55:06 AMApr 1
to eFloraofIndia
Hearty congratulations, Shobha ji !!
Regards.
Dinesh

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Apr 1, 2024, 6:01:19 AMApr 1
to efloraindia
Saroj sir you are an inborn botanist,
By profession you may differ
By heart you are a nature lover

Thank you

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 1, 2024, 6:13:38 AMApr 1
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, J.M. Garg

Thank you Mr. Chowdary for the compliments !

Saroj Kasaju

Bala Subramaniam

Apr 1, 2024, 6:21:35 AMApr 1
to indiantreepix, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, J.M. Garg
Congratulations Shobha ji.
Regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 1, 2024, 6:39:46 AMApr 1
to efloraofindia, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, J.M. Garg, koa...@gmail.com
Congratulations dear Shobha ji for your great efforts.
Sam.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "eFloraofIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAK19NXRo8YKzW7aGo%3DRNVoBhDj-tTKSBQFKqgmcNjzZbka_m1Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Shobha Halwe-Chavda

Apr 1, 2024, 7:57:14 AMApr 1
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks Gurcharan ji, Dinesh ji, Subramaniam ji and Sam ji for your compliments.
Saroj ji, whether you are a botanist or not it hardly makes any difference. For me, people like you, Garg ji, Gurcharan ji, Dinesh ji and all others are " Pundits" 😊🙏
Regards,
Shobha