Sh. Saroj Kumar Kasaju- Star Expert of 2021

J.M. Garg

Jan 1, 2022, 3:23:31 AM1/1/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear members,
Saroj ji continues to be our hero (as he was in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021) with more than 7819 messages.
I think he is the only person to bag 6 consecutive Star Expert/ Most Interactive Person of the Year, from 2016 to 2021.
Before him, we had very few posts & posters from Nepal. He single handedly brought Flora of Nepal to us enriching efloraofindia. His photography is a treat to watch these days. In addition, he has also made numerous postings from India, Hong Kong and many other places. Not only this, he has great knowledge about the Flora of the Indian Subcontinent.
Like 2020, in 2021 also, he took upon himself to look into all the posts and provided the first identification clues against a majority of posts. In 2021 also (which he started in 2020), he started systematically looking into all posts in efloraofindia site and tried for their correct identification.
LIke 2020, in 2021 also he has come into his own and it is difficult to match him in the identifications, with his time, expertise and sharp memory.
He is the most valuable contributor to efloraofindia in 2021.
My hats off to you, Saroj ji, for single handedly driving efloraofindia.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 1, 2022, 3:43:37 AM1/1/22
to efloraofindia

Jan 1, 2022, 4:19:52 AM1/1/22
to efloraindia

Thank you Mr. Garg / Gurucharan Sir !

Saroj Kasaju

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFDk3-hm-FoTNNF8CG5xkf_ib8o5gs8myc5iozCLyD%2BbWA%40mail.gmail.com.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 1, 2022, 4:20:12 AM1/1/22
to efloraindia, Dinesh Valke

Thank you Dinesh Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

Jan 1, 2022, 11:18:29 PM1/1/22
to efloraofindia
Hearty congrats Saroj ji.  Great going .

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 1, 2022, 11:55:22 PM1/1/22
to M Swamy, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mahadeswara ji.