Cirsium falconeri

Nudrat Sayed

Sep 9, 2009, 5:41:34 AM9/9/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi There

Here are some pictures of Cirsium falconeri, a very common Asteraceae
seed in Dharamshala.

--
Regards
Dr. Sayed Nudrat Zawar

DSCN0369-1.JPG
DSCN0370-1.JPG
DSCN0371-1.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 9, 2009, 6:50:57 AM9/9/09
to Nudrat Sayed, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes Nudrat ji, it is

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi
India
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45

chrischa...@btinternet.com

Dec 15, 2016, 5:47:27 PM12/15/16
to efloraofindia, nudra...@gmail.com

I was prompted to check postings of Cirsium falconeri on eFI as I mentioned the species in images of the habitat of Inula royleana I have just posted.

Sorry, I have doubts about whether this is C.falconeri, which I shall be posting images of from Kashmir.  Shall come back to these images and comment further.  Must try to stick to concentrating on Inulas FIRST!   But attention should always be drawn to possible, probable or definite misidentifications, at the earliest opportunity.

J.M. Garg

Dec 15, 2016, 10:33:58 PM12/15/16
to chrischa...@btinternet.com, Nudrat, efloraofindia

Thanks a lot,  Chadwell ji.