Fwd: [itpmods:15794] Great achievement by Dr. Mayur Nandikar and team

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 6:40:24 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tapas Chakrabarty <tcha...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul, 2021, 3:18 pm
Subject: [itpmods:15794] Great achievement by Dr. Mayur Nandikar and team
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>

Mayur Nandikar ji and his team rediscovered the real Croton gibsonianus Nimmo (Euphorbiaceae) after 170 years from the type locality in Maharashtra. Furthermore, the plant which we were calling so far  as Croton gibsonianus turned out to be a new species, described now as Croton chakrabartyi Dhabak & Nandikar.
Thus, the name of the images saved in eFI website and in Flicker website by Dinesh ji as C. gibsonianus is to be changed as C. chakrabartyi.
Please look into it as given below.
Regards,
Tapas.

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 6:40:33 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 6:40:40 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 6:40:47 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 6:41:56 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia, MayurNandikar, Tapas Chakrabarty
Great work by Mayur ji and well deserved honour to Tapas ji.
We feel so proud.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 8:56:27 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Thanks Tapas Ji for sharing this information. Hearty congratulations to Mayur Ji and his team.
warm regards
Prashant

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 3:58 PM Nidhan Singh <nidhans...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations to the discovery team led by Mayur Ji...it is always a joy to discover new life forms..!!!
Congratulations Tapas Ji for this great honour, it is a honour for eFI too..!!

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 8:56:33 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Thanks Tapas Ji for sharing this information. Hearty congratulations to Mayur Ji and his team.
warm regards
Prashant

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 3:58 PM Nidhan Singh <nidhans...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations to the discovery team led by Mayur Ji...it is always a joy to discover new life forms..!!!
Congratulations Tapas Ji for this great honour, it is a honour for eFI too..!!

GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Assistant Professor and Research Guide,
PG and Research Department of Botany
Sacred Heart College  (Autonomous), Thevara
Kochi, Kerala, India  682 013
Phone - +914844044436 (office) +919947109987 (Mobile)

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 8:56:41 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 8:56:48 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 8:56:56 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 9:30:13 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2021, 9:30:19 AM7/29/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Jul 30, 2021, 8:52:43 AM7/30/21
to indiantreepix
Congratulation Dr. Nadkarni for the achievement.
With regards,
Promila

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFBnpCFNo-Seqyx5KL%3DzOhupFahfEU%2ByGbjaiy3qJCaXTw%40mail.gmail.com.