Mushroom for id 170310MK2

Muthu Karthick

Mar 17, 2010, 3:12:26 AM3/17/10
to indiantreepix
Dear all,
I found these mushrooms growing along moist patch of a river bank in Satyamangalam WLS. They are up to a height of 1.5 - 2inches and found as clusters.

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Junior Research Fellow

tanay bose

Mar 17, 2010, 7:15:49 AM3/17/10
to Muthu Karthick, indiantreepix
Dear Muthu ji,
Possiblely some species of Collybia ssp . withou the gill stucture it will be hard to say anything definitely.
Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

Muthu Karthick

Mar 17, 2010, 7:23:01 AM3/17/10
to tanay bose, indiantreepix
Oh okay,
Kindly guide me for identifying mushrooms. Next time, I check for details of gills.

Muthu Karthick

Jun 7, 2010, 4:04:39 AM6/7/10
to tanay bose, indiantreepix
Sorry for the photos with inadequate details.
Any possibilities of being Collybia confluens? As this species was already reported from Nilgiris of TN.

tanay bose

Jun 7, 2010, 8:41:17 AM6/7/10
to Muthu Karthick, indiantreepix
I don't think so!!
Tanay

J.M. Garg

Jun 20, 2010, 3:05:37 AM6/20/10
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick, tanay bose, Inderjeet Sethi, chile...@gmail.com, kiran ranadive

Earlier relevant feedback:

Possiblely some species of Collybia ssp . withou the gill stucture it will be hard to say anything definitely.
Regards
Tanay”

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Mushroom (2).jpg
Mushroom.jpg
Mushroom (1).jpg

JM Garg

Aug 14, 2019, 7:00:08 AM8/14/19
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick, Ashutosh Sharma
Hi, Ashutosh ji,
Can this also be Psathyrella species as in another thread: SK2103 10 August 2019 - Mycophyta
Mushroom (2).jpg
Mushroom.jpg
Mushroom (1).jpg

JM Garg

Apr 28, 2020, 2:14:20 AM4/28/20
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick, Suhaib Yatoo
Hi, Suhaib ji,
Is it Psathyrella‎ species ?

On Wednesday, 17 March 2010 12:42:26 UTC+5:30, Muthu Karthick, N wrote:
Mushroom (2).jpg
Mushroom.jpg
Mushroom (1).jpg

Suhaib Yatoo

Apr 28, 2020, 6:19:08 AM4/28/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia, Muthu Karthick

Coprinellus I think.
Psathyrella isn't a bad suggestion though

J.M. Garg

Apr 28, 2020, 6:26:36 AM4/28/20
to Suhaib Yatoo, efloraindia, Muthu Karthick
Thanks a lot, Suhaib ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).