Top Posters of October 2021

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 31, 2021, 11:40:00 PM10/31/21
to efloraofindia
Friends,  this month has maintained the higher tempo with 4012 posts as against 3672 in las month. Congratulations to all contributors. Please maintain this in future also.

Top Posters of October 2021

1.

Saroj Kasaju

1164

2.

J M Garg

996

3.

Gurcharan Singh

835

4.

Aarti Khale

188

 5.

Alka Khare

123

6.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

113

7.

M Sawmliana

96

8.

Paradesi Anjaneyyulu

85

9.

Mahadeswara Swamy

40

10.

Dinesh Valke

34

11.

Mayur Patel

26

12.

Surajit Koley

19

13.

Tapas Chakrabarty

17

14.

Nidhan Singh

14

15.

Mayur Nandikar

14

16.

Sachin Bhaskar

14

17.

Anil Thakur

12

18.

Kishen Prajapati

11

19.

Radha Veach

11

20.

Viplav

10

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Nov 1, 2021, 2:02:10 AM11/1/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks a lot, Singh ji, for your hard work and dedication.
It is wonderful to see such a wide array of talent helping in building efloraofindia.
Other experts like Manoj ji, Prasad ji, Sabu ji, Krishnaraj ji, Sunoj ji, Milind ji, Jana ji, Nathan ji, Varun ji, Chris ji, Mark ji, G S Rawat ji, Navendu ji, Magnus ji, Fu ji, Lalithamba ji, Sampath ji, Pascal ji, Anil ji, Nayan ji etc. have also contributed a lot.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 1, 2021, 2:24:56 AM11/1/21
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Dinesh ji.
No, Dinesh ji, it is not the 1st time. He has posted more than 1000 messages so many times in the past.

On Mon, 1 Nov 2021 at 11:47, Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks very much Gurcharan ji.
Wonderful numbers!!!

Saroj ji, if I am not mistaken, this must be your first time crossing 1000 posts.  Magnificent number, you are unbeatable !!!

Hearty congratulations to all top posters.

First seven posters have scored century !!!

Regards.
Dinesh

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Nov 1, 2021, 2:29:39 AM11/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
:) surely, I have become forgetful !!! Thanks Garg ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 1, 2021, 3:12:57 AM11/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thank you very much dear Garg ji and Gurucharan ji for sharing the information, with kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Nov 1, 2021, 7:42:10 AM11/1/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
And Mayur ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Nov 1, 2021, 10:16:34 AM11/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks Gurcharan Ji and Garg Ji.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Regards,
Aarti

surajit koley

Nov 1, 2021, 10:33:09 AM11/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Yes, Sir, I fully subscribe to Garg Sir's account.

Thank you.
Regards
surajit