Breynia oblongifolia in FOI

J.M. Garg

Apr 2, 2022, 11:21:46 AM4/2/22
to efloraofindia, Tabish
Hi, Tabish ji,
Images of Breynia oblongifolia by Bubai ji in FOI looks to be of Breynia vitis-idaea, as per images and details herein and as per discussions at ANOCT07 Please identify this Phyllanthaceae member.
I could not find Breynia oblongifolia anywhere in India as per details from different sources at Breynia, including POWO and CoL.
Pl. correct.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Tabish

Apr 2, 2022, 1:04:32 PM4/2/22
to efloraofindia
Thank you Garg ji,
  I think you are right. The leaves don't agree with Breynia oblongifolia. The rounded leaf tips are a bit puzzling, but this one image is not sufficient to conclude anything.
    Best wishes
    Tabish

Tapas Chakrabarty

Apr 5, 2022, 4:59:05 PM4/5/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tabish
Breynia vitis-idaea.

J.M. Garg

Apr 5, 2022, 8:47:38 PM4/5/22
to Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia, Tabish
Thanks a lot, Tapas ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg