İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Saroj Kasaju

okunmadı,
21 Nis 2018 06:43:5021.04.2018

Date: 18 April 2018

22 Nis 2018 03:08:4822.04.2018

22 Nis 2018 03:12:1222.04.2018

On Sat 21 Apr, 2018, 4:13 PM Saroj Kasaju, <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

22 Nis 2018 11:24:2422.04.2018

29 Nis 2018 09:40:3029.04.2018
_DSC0308.JPG
_DSC0310.JPG
_DSC0311.JPG
_DSC0312.JPG
_DSC0314.JPG

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

okunmadı,
29 Nis 2018 09:47:2329.04.2018
alıcı J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Never seen before
--
With best Regards,

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Nidhan Singh

okunmadı,
29 Nis 2018 09:52:4429.04.2018
alıcı Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Some Lonicera?

Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

okunmadı,
29 Nis 2018 09:59:5629.04.2018
alıcı Nidhan Singh, J. M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dr. Nidhan Singh ji,
I think you have rightly pointed.

Regards

On Sun 29 Apr, 2018, 7:22 PM Nidhan Singh, <nidhans...@gmail.com> wrote:
Some Lonicera?

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 7:17 PM, Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Never seen before

--
With best Regards,

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Saroj Kasaju

okunmadı,
29 Nis 2018 11:01:2429.04.2018
alıcı Nidhan Singh, Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Dr. Singh for the hint!

Lonicera ligustrina Wall.

Nepali Name : मसिनो कनिके  Masino Kanike

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

D.S Rawat

okunmadı,
29 Nis 2018 23:42:0329.04.2018
alıcı J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Must be some Lonicera sp.
DSRawat Pantnagar

Dr D.S. Rawat
Department of Biological Sciences, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar-263 145 Uttarakhand, INDIA
eflorapantnagar displaying wild flora of Pantnagar

Saroj Kasaju

okunmadı,
30 Nis 2018 00:17:3130.04.2018
alıcı D.S Rawat, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Rawat Sir,

Could you please check my guess?

Thank you!

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

okunmadı,
1 May 2018 04:10:581.05.2018
alıcı Vaneet Jishtu, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Vaneet ji.

On Tue 1 May, 2018, 9:05 AM Vaneet Jishtu, <vjis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Caprifoliaceae.....Lonicera spp....kindly inform me too about the species

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 7:10 PM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

J.M. Garg

okunmadı,
1 May 2018 04:11:161.05.2018
alıcı Vaneet Jishtu, efloraofindia

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Some Lonicera?

Saroj Kasaju

okunmadı,
1 May 2018 04:38:011.05.2018
alıcı J.M. Garg, D.S Rawat, Nidhan Singh, Vaneet Jishtu, efloraofindia
Dear all,

I have submitted my suggestion
about the ID along with link from
the ACofFPofN.

Please go through it to establish
the ID

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

okunmadı,
1 May 2018 04:44:581.05.2018
alıcı efloraofindia
From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: 21 April 2018 at 16:13
Subject: SK1097 20 APR-2018
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

_DSC0300.JPG
_DSC0302.JPG
_DSC0306.JPG
_DSC0308.JPG
_DSC0310.JPG
_DSC0311.JPG
_DSC0312.JPG
_DSC0314.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

okunmadı,
16 May 2018 01:46:4116.05.2018
alıcı J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, D.S Rawat, Vaneet Jishtu, Nidhan Singh, Anil Thakur
Thank you Mr. Garg.

Nepali Name : मसिनो कनिके Masino Kanike

Saroj Kasaju
Kalebung

Saroj Kasaju

okunmadı,
17 Eki 2018 13:40:3517.10.2018
alıcı J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, D.S Rawat, Vaneet Jishtu, Nidhan Singh, Anil Thakur
Just guess . May be some other.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

okunmadı,
18 Eki 2018 03:00:5118.10.2018
alıcı J.M. Garg, Vaneet Jishtu, efloraofindia
Please check preceding mails.

Thank you

Saroj Kasaju

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 9:39 am, Vaneet Jishtu <vjis...@gmail.com> wrote:
which lonicera is this...please let me know

--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

okunmadı,
5 Kas 2018 08:19:005.11.2018
alıcı Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Hi, Saroj ji,
Why this doubt about already identified post ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

Saroj Kasaju

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2018 12:42:539.11.2018
alıcı J.M. Garg, Vaneet Jishtu, efloraofindia
I was replying to Vaneet ji to see preceding mail for ID.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

okunmadı,
11 Kas 2018 02:35:3511.11.2018
alıcı J.M. Garg, Vaneet Jishtu, efloraofindia

Lonicera ligustrina

Sorry for inconvinience .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 at 12:42 pm, Vaneet Jishtu <vjis...@gmail.com> wrote:
I still do not get it....which species of Lonicera was it
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Vaneet Jishtu

okunmadı,
11 Kas 2018 21:47:1511.11.2018
alıcı Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot.
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir