Rosaceae week: latecomers: Rote Mirabellen from Ritterhude

Na Bha

Oct 20, 2011, 5:34:38 AM10/20/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
from my neighbours garden with many branches und fruits growing in my
garden. Indian vriends visited me last year, they said that the fruits
taste like ALUBUKHAR.
Fotos taken during the last few years at different times.

Red Mirabelle

Familie: Rosengewï¿œchse (Rosaceae)
Unterfamilie: Spiraeoideae
Tribus: Steinobstgewï¿œchse (Amygdaleae)
Gattung: Prunus
Art: Pflaume (Prunus domestica)
Unterart: Mirabelle

Regards
Nalini

Mirabellen-IMG_0615.jpg
Mirabellen-IMG_0616.jpg
Mirabellen-IMG_0617.jpg
Mirabellen-IMG_0618.jpg
Mirabellen-IMG_0619.jpg
Mirabellen-IMG_0620.jpg
Mirabellen-IMG_0614.jpg

promila chaturvedi

Oct 20, 2011, 8:45:49 AM10/20/11
to Na Bha, indian...@googlegroups.com
I think it is plum- the Aloobukhara.
Promila

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Na Bha <nabha-...@gmx.de> wrote:
from my neighbours garden with many branches und fruits growing in my garden. Indian vriends visited me last year, they said that the fruits taste like ALUBUKHAR.
Fotos taken during the last few years at different times.

Red Mirabelle

Familie:        Rosengewächse (Rosaceae)
Unterfamilie:   Spiraeoideae
Tribus:         Steinobstgewächse (Amygdaleae)

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 20, 2011, 8:47:27 AM10/20/11
to promila chaturvedi, Na Bha, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes Promila ji