Cryptostegia grandiflora

Satish Phadke

Nov 25, 2009, 9:16:27 AM11/25/09
to indiantreepix Indian
Cryptostegia grandiflora a common climber.
Family: Periplocaceae
Pune 5 Nov 2009.
Dr Satish Phadke
Cryptostegia grandiflora1.jpg
Cryptostegia grandiflora2.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 25, 2009, 9:53:43 AM11/25/09
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Nice plant, Satish ji
I was long looking for fruits of this, I could not catch any. Do upload when you get one.

Most recent taxonomists prefer Name Apocynaceae. They even don't want to recognise Asclepiadaceae, separately.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

Satish Phadke

Nov 25, 2009, 10:02:29 AM11/25/09
to indiantreepix Indian
Actually I forgot to add the picture of fruits.
Adding now.

2009/11/25 Satish Phadke <phadke...@gmail.com>
DSCN3075s.jpg

Gurcharan Singh