Need id of plant 02 from Morena, M.P

ankushdave .

Oct 28, 2019, 5:23:41 PM10/28/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Dear members,

Need id of plant 02 from Morena, M.P
25 October 19

Thanking You,
Ankush
Mob:- 7017606718
FB_IMG_1572297418670.jpg
FB_IMG_1572297447599.jpg
FB_IMG_1572297433306.jpg
FB_IMG_1572297442120.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 28, 2019, 9:52:52 PM10/28/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

dr.rakesh Singh

Oct 28, 2019, 10:18:52 PM10/28/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Last image is most important for ID . It is Rhynchosia aurea . It differs from R .minima in having a globular pod , against 1.5 to 2cm long flt pod in R .minima . Flower differs too ...R .minima is said to have smaller flowers , standard up to 8mm , in R .aurea 12 to 15 mm in various keys ...but I regularly see R .minima with bigger than 8 mm standard . So , to me pod is most important point to look for .