Which is this flower?

shobha chavda

Dec 3, 2009, 1:01:40 AM12/3/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Hi everybody,

In this October,I had been to Chakarata- a town near Deharadun.I have few snaps of flowers  which I can’t identify as I don’t have any books on Himalayan flora..Please help me in identifying them.I will be posting one flower in each post.Is this Androsace?

Thanx,

Shobha

chakrata '09 136.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 3, 2009, 7:27:45 AM12/3/09
to shobha chavda, indian...@googlegroups.com
Potentilla atrosanguinea

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

JM Garg

Jun 19, 2021, 6:12:50 AM6/19/21
to shobha chavda, efloraofindia
I think Potentilla nepalensis as per images and details herein.
Looks different from images and details at Potentilla atrosanguinea var. atrosanguinea
chakrata '09 136.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 19, 2021, 6:14:22 AM6/19/21
to efloraindia, shobha chavda