Request for ID: 040310-AK-1

4 views
Skip to first unread message

Aarti S. Khale

unread,
Mar 4, 2010, 12:52:23 AM3/4/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Date/Time: 22nd & 24th October,2008.
Location Place: Kodaikanal   Altitude: 2100 meters    GPS:
Habitat: Garden  Type: Cultivated
Plant Habit: Tree/Shrub/Climber/Herb-    Height:      Length:
Leaves type: Oblong    Shape:    Size:
Inflorescence Type:   Size:
Flowers size:about 1 inch    Colour: Dark Pink with Yellow center   Calyx:  Bracts:
Fruit type:-  Shape:  Size:  Seeds: 
Other Information:  Fragrance:  Pollinator:  Uses:
 
Pictures taken at SHRIL, Kodaikanal.
Could it be Primula?
 
Aarti Khale
 

Kodai-DSCN6517.JPG
DSCN6874.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

unread,
Mar 4, 2010, 7:15:30 AM3/4/10
to Aarti S. Khale, indian...@googlegroups.com
Primula sp., possibly a cultivar of P. vulgare


-- 
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/ 



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To post to this group, send email to indian...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.



Farida Abraham

unread,
Mar 7, 2010, 9:46:32 PM3/7/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Aarti S. Khale, indian...@googlegroups.com
COMMON NAME PRIMROSE    .fA
--
Mrs. F. Abraham.
Principal,
La Martiniere Girls' College,
Lucknow 226001.

Aarti S. Khale

unread,
Mar 8, 2010, 1:25:45 PM3/8/10
to efloraofindia
Dear Gurcharan ji, Farida ji,
Thanks for the id.
Aarti

On Mar 8, 6:46 am, Farida Abraham <fa.abra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> COMMON NAME PRIMROSE    .fA
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Primula sp., possibly a cultivar of P. vulgare
>
> > --
> > Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> > Retired  Associate Professor
> > SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> > Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> > Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> >http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>

> > On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Aarti S. Khale <aarti.kh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >>  Date/Time: 22nd & 24th October,2008.
> >> Location Place: Kodaikanal   Altitude: 2100 meters    GPS:
> >> Habitat: Garden  Type: Cultivated
> >> Plant Habit: Tree/Shrub/Climber/Herb-    Height:      Length:
> >> Leaves type: Oblong    Shape:    Size:
> >> Inflorescence Type:   Size:
> >> Flowers size:about 1 inch    Colour: Dark Pink with Yellow center
> >> Calyx:  Bracts:
> >> Fruit type:-  Shape:  Size:  Seeds:
> >> Other Information:  Fragrance:  Pollinator:  Uses:
>
> >> Pictures taken at SHRIL, Kodaikanal.
> >> Could it be Primula?
>
> >> Aarti Khale
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> >> "efloraofindia" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to indian...@googlegroups.com.
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to

> >> indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com<indiantreepix%2Bunsubscribe@goog­legroups.com>


> >> .
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "efloraofindia" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to indian...@googlegroups.com.
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to

> > indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com<indiantreepix%2Bunsubscribe@goog­legroups.com>


> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
>
> --
> Mrs. F. Abraham.
> Principal,
> La Martiniere Girls' College,

> Lucknow 226001.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages