please id ths plant

vishnupriya hathwar

Sep 10, 2008, 5:39:37 AM9/10/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com
hi,

    found this plant growing under the glory lily plant. this plant is very small with really small pink flowers in bunches... can someone id this plant for me please.

regards,

vishnu

biodiv 152.jpg

Neil Soares

Sep 10, 2008, 1:17:03 PM9/10/08
to vishnupriya hathwar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vishnu,
It looks like an Indigofera spp. possibly I.linnaei.
With regards,
Neil Soares.

>     found this plant growing under the glory lily plant.
> this plant is very small with really small pink flowers in
> bunches... can someone id this plant for me please.
>
> regards,
>
> vishnu
>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

J.M. Garg

Sep 11, 2008, 10:29:34 AM9/11/08
to drneil...@yahoo.com, vishnupriya hathwar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Neil ji for Id help.
As per Shrikant ji's book, it appears to be Indigofera dalzellii (Dhal-godhadi).

For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Landscape pictures etc., visit http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg

JM Garg

Jun 2, 2020, 6:06:32 AM6/2/20
to efloraofindia, vishnupriya hathwar